Friday, January 26, 2007

there's a good reason for all of this

Well, my old blog has become overly public now what with all the recent events surrounding Jen, and a blog just wouldn't be as fun knowing that my parents, inlaws, relatives, inlaw's relatives, and who knows who else would be reading it.... I felt almost censored... or something like that... so this will be my blog, and it probably won't even really have much to do with Jen's health or anything like that.... you can read all about that at my other blog, or ourjen.blogspot.com.... just don't tell them I sent you.

6 comments:

Cassy said...

I wont tell.

Joey NO! (aka Cloin) said...

appreciated

Cassy said...

Oh, and in reference to your link to my blog... you just wish you had a car named Wilfred. Your car is probably so unloved that it doesnt even have a name. Im not even sure of its gender.

Joey NO! (aka Cloin) said...

My car is an it, and it does not have a name. If it did, I'm sure it's name would be seriously un-cool, that's just how I roll.

And Sam, one weekend will probably not be detremental to our 'friendship' so don't worry about it too much. Maybe I was just kidding...

Cassy said...

Neopets, Colin, are you serious!? Cool.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Neopets.

As foe-in-law, I had to make fun of you for that one.

Everyone knows that Aquapets is where it's at.